Quality & Safety
N & J Fabs are proud to boast we have certification for:
- CE marking – BS EN 1090 execution class 2
- ISO 9001 – quality is of paramount importance
- Safe Contractor We are also part of the Federation of Small Businesses
- Our teams are also trained for PASMA, IPAF, CSCS, SEIRS, Confined space to name a few…
Our fabrication and installation teams have certification for:
- Passport to Safety
- Confined space
- Materials Handling Equipment (MHE) certification.
Safety is a very important factor within N & J Fabs who have an external Health & Safety Company who work with us to ensure the Health and Safety with in our business is to the latest requirements of the law. We also interact with professional bodies to ensure we keep up to the latest standards and requirements within the safety sector for our site installations.
All installations include a full Site Specific Method Statement and Risk Assessment which include the relevant certification for the teams installing the Tanks, Vessels, Steel structure, Secondary Steelwork through to Stainless Glass hand- railing.
- All tools are PAT tested.
- Harness and Slings certified